Follow these steps to activate your ARDPS account.
1. Type 'google' into the internet search bar (actually known as Google Omnibox)
2. Click on the BLUE Sign in button in the top right hand corner
3. Type your school assigned Google address into the sign in box.
- your account is your First name .(dot) Last name (i.e. han.solo)
- then add @ardps.com (email@example.com)
- then press Next
4. Type your password into the box. (all passwords have been set to 12345678)
- You may change this password at anytime
- Click the Sign in button
6. The screen will reset with your new account activated.
7. Click on the 9 Dots in the top right-hand corner and then click the G+ symbol to open up Google+ in a new tab.
8. Once this is all done you need to click on this link below.
9. The Ardtornish+ Community page will open. Click on the Join button
10. Fill in the required information to activate your Google+ account.
- First Name, Last Name, Gender and Date of Birth
11. Turn on Notifications when the drop down reminder comes up.
12. Lastly look for my (Steve Whitehead) last post, hover over my name and click to follow me.
By adding me to a circle me you will alert me that you have activated your account. I can then add you to our school parent circle and let your child's teacher know you can receive online information.